Last updated September 27, 2020
Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at CPE Connect, LLC. We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy notice, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
When you visit the CPE Connect website, use our mobile application, as the case may be and more generally, use any of the CPE Connect services, we appreciate that you are trusting us with your personal information. CPE Connect, LLC takes your privacy very seriously. In this privacy notice, CPE Connect, LLC seeks to explain to you in the clearest way possible what information we collect, how we use it and what rights you have in relation to it. Please note that this policy applies to our services only. While our services may contain links to other websites, we are not responsible or liable for the content or privacy policies of such other websites. CPE Connect, LLC hopes you take some time to read through it carefully, as it is important. If there are any terms in this privacy notice that you do not agree with, please discontinue use of our Services immediately.
This privacy notice applies to all information collected through our Services (which, as described above, includes our Website and App), as well as, any related services, sales, marketing or events.
Please read this privacy notice carefully as it will help you understand what we do with the information that we collect.
COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information you disclose to us. CPE Connect, LLC collects personal information that you voluntarily provide, express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when you participate in activities (such as by posting messages in our online forums) or otherwise when you contact us. The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with CPE Connect, LLC, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect may include the following:
Personal Information Provided by You. CPE Connect, LLC may collect names; phone numbers; email addresses; contact preferences; billing addresses; debit/credit card numbers; PTIN number; as well as payment data to process your payment if a purchase is made, including payment instrument (such as credit card number) with associated security code.
Information from minors. CPE Connect, LLC does not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Services, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Services. If CPE Connect, LLC learns that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we may have collected from children under age 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information automatically collected. CPE Connect, LLC automatically collects certain information when you visit, use or navigate the website. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Services and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our services, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Like many businesses, CPE Connect, LLC also collects information through cookies and similar technologies, including log and usage data. Log and usage data is service-related, diagnostic, usage and performance information our servers automatically collect when you access products and which we record in log files. Depending on how you interact with CPE CONNECT, LLC, this log data may include your IP address, device information, browser type and settings and information about your activity, device event information (such as system activity and error reports) and hardware settings.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
CPE Connect, LLC will use personal information collected via our website for a variety of business purposes described below. CPE Connect, LLC processes your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests, in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations. CPE Connect, LLC indicates the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To facilitate account creation and logon process. CPE Connect, LLC may use the information you provide us to facilitate account creation and logon process for the performance of products or services.
- To manage user accounts. CPE Connect, LLC may use your information for the purposes of managing our account and keeping it in working order.
- To send administrative information to you. CPE Connect, LLC may use your personal information to send you product, service and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To protect our products and services. CPE Connect, LLC may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our website and its products and services safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- To enforce our terms, conditions and policies for business purposes, to comply with legal and regulatory requirements or in connection with our Services.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm. If CPE Connect, LLC receives a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
- Fulfill and manage your orders. CPE Connect, LLC may use your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the website.
- To deliver and facilitate delivery of products and services to the user. CPE Connect, LLC may use your information to provide you with the requested service.
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users. CPE Connect, LLC may use your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the use of our Services.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. CPE Connect, LLC may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences.
- For other business purposes. CPE Connect, LLC may use your information for other business purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our products and services, marketing and your experience. CPE Connect, LLC may use and store this information in aggregated and anonymized form so that it is not associated with individual end users and does not include personal information. CPE Connect, LLC will not use identifiable personal information without your consent.
HOW WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE
CPE Connect, LLC have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, despite our safeguards and efforts to secure your information, no electronic transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security, and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your information. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Services is at your own risk. You should only access our products and services within a secure environment.
Sharing your information. CPE Connect, LLC only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
Storing your information. CPE Connect, LLC will only keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the purposes set out in this privacy notice, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (such as tax, accounting or other legal requirements). No purpose in this notice will require us keeping your personal information for longer than the period of time in which users have an account with us. In short, CPE Connect, LLC keeps your information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this privacy notice unless otherwise required by law.
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
Cookies and similar technologies: Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features of our products and services.
Opting out of email marketing: You can unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send or by contacting us using the details provided below. You will then be removed from the marketing email list — however, CPE Connect, LLC may still communicate with you, for example to send you service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of your account, to respond to service requests, or for other non-marketing purposes.
You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time. If you have questions or comments about your privacy rights, you may email us at email@example.com.
UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
If you have questions or comments about this notice, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org